There are so many options when it comes to your dental health and management. While you can hear many differing opinions and information regarding implants, typically a consensus is reached in =terms of the benefits associated with them. Knowing why dental implants are superior to bridges or dentures is a valuable way to feel confident in your decision to go through with that option.
Here are the top three reasons you’ll stay healthy and happy by choosing implants:
1. Preserve your bone structure
– Unlike bridges, implants require no shaving or grinding of adjacent teeth. You were born with natural anchors for your teeth: with implants, we’ll make sure you don’t lose the integrity of those anchors.
2. Continue to enjoy delicious food
– If you choose implants over dentures, you won’t experience loose, uncomfortable fittings. Best of all, your palate won’t be covered so you’ll continue to savor your favorite foods without having a bad taste in your mouth – literally.
3. Avoid nerve damage and unpleasant root canals
– The grinding away of teeth experienced with bridgework can potentially lead to dental deterioration. Implants are the best option for preserving healthy teeth for years to come.
Curious about your individual situation? Talk to Dr. Powers, Complete Dental Care’s dentist with over 30 years of experience and one of Arvada’s most skilled dentists – call 303-425-4775 now or schedule an appointment by clicking here