Did you know that more than 30 million Americans are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws? That’s just one of the interesting facts reported by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Here are a couple of other intriguing figures and facts about implants:
- In the U.S., 15 million people with missing teeth have bridge and crown replacements
- People getting implants is growing by 500,000 a year on top of the 3 million that have them already
- Increasing all the time, 10 percent of all US dentists offer implant services
- Both the US and European market for dental implants is estimated to reach $4.2 billion by 2022
- According to AAID, the success rate of dental implants has been reported as 98 percent
- The dental implant and prosthetic market in the U.S is projected to reach $6.4 billion by 2018.
Have questions about getting implants? Contact your Arvada Dentist, we are happy to help and make sure you feel confident in your decisions for your dental care.